Founded over 70 years ago
A classic Akasaka flavor
Minato ward, one minute's walk from Tokyo Metro Akasaka Station, Exit 7. Standing in this area, Akasaka Miyagawa is a well-established unagi restaurant with over 70 years of history. We offer dishes made from carefully selected live unagi, as well as other Japanese cuisine made from seasonal ingredients. Focusing on unagi cuisine using long-cultivated experience and traditional skills, we offer dished that can be enjoyed paired with sake or shochu. We hope you will visit our restaurant to enjoy some delicious unagi during your visit to Japan.
Akasaka Miyagawa's Specialty Dishes
* All prices exclude tax
We offer unagi dishes made from carefully selected live unagi from a variety of regions, carefully prepared by talented edomae-style unagi chefs. Upon receiving an order, an unagi is carefully sliced and skewered. Using white charcoal, which possesses a stable yet powerful flame, the surface of the fish is imbued with a fragrantly charred aroma, while the meat is cooked to a soft, melt-in-the-mouth consistency. We welcome you to enjoy the classic flavor that you can only find at a long-established restaurant.
Small: 2,800 yen
Medium: 3,800 yen
Large: 4,800 yen
Extra large: 6,800 yen
Premium Unaju: 8,000 yen
Premium Unadon (two layers of unagi): 10,000 yen
- The classic pairing of Tochigi-made, firm Koshihikari rice and fragrant, tender white charcoal grilled soy-soaked unagi are served inside a lacquer box. The dish is finished with a savory sauce handed down since the restaurant’s founding. We recommend enjoying after seasoning with a little fragrant sansho pepper.
Small: 3,400 yen
Medium: 4,400 yen
Large: 5,400 yen
- Hitsumabushi can be eaten in three different ways in one sitting. First, enjoy the rice and unagi, with its sweet sauce, by themselves. Next, try it with a condiment such as wasabi and enjoy the different flavor. Finally, pour over an unagi-kelp stock and enjoy as a soup.
Small: 2,700 yen
Medium: 3,700 yen
Large: 4,700 yen
Extra-large: 6,700 yen
- If you would like to enjoy the fundamental flavor of unagi, try a simple shirayaki: unagi cooked over an open flame, with no seasoning. At our restaurant, we use only well-fattened live unagi. Enjoy with wasabi and soy sauce for a refreshing meal.
Experience the four seasons
With our luxurious course meals
* All prices exclude tax. There is an additional service fee of 10％.
* For parties of two or more, please make a reservation
before noon on the previous day.
* The contents of meals and number of articles may vary according to
season and stocking circumstances.
We offer a wide range of course meals priced from 8,000 yen - 15,000 yen,
including our recommended 10,000 yen meal,
demonstrating a range of Japanese cuisine with seasonal ingredients.
All of these mealsinvolve a generous serving of unagi, allowing you to
enjoy a variety of unagi cuisine,from starters to rice dishes.
Our restaurant is a uniform, comfortable, spacious area in pure Japanese style. Our counter seats eight, and we also have private sunken kotatsu-style booths seating 2-10, table seating for parties of 4, and half-booths for parties of 2-4.
- Restaurant Name:
- Akasaka Miyagawa Miyagawa Main Store
For a smooth experience, please let us know that you
found us via our website.
- 1F White Akasaka Bldg., 5-4-13
Akasaka, Minato ward, Tokyo
- One minute’s walk from Akasaka Station Exit 7,
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Business Hours:
Monday - Friday
11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Last Orders 2:30 p.m.)
5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (Last Orders 9:00 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Noon - 3:00 p.m. (Last Orders 2:30 p.m.)
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Last Orders 8:30 p.m.)
- None during the year
* Please inquire regarding the new year’s period.
* Paid parking is available nearby.
- Number of Seats:
- Reservations for
- Supported (parties of 20-34 people)